PROGRAM OF TRAINING COURSE
- Accessories necessary to perform the eyelash extension/thickening treatment, method 1: 1
- Workplace, health and safety
- Conducting the interview. Indications and contraindications for the procedure
- Professional customer service and customer card
- Anatomy of the eye. Overview of the structure of the eye.
- The eyelash growth cycle
- Preparing the client for the eyelash extension treatment
- Methods of securing the lower eyelid and eyelashes
- Overview of the division of eyelash types into eyelash thickness, length and curl.
- How to choose the right type of eyelashes
- The percentage of sticking eyelashes and work efficiency (eye styling and modelling)
- How to choose the right weight for the natural eyelash?
- Mixing the length of the profiles, shading
- Characteristics of adhesives (correct selection and storage conditions)
- Allergy to glue (allergy test)
- Recommendations for the client after the eyelash extension treatment
- Overview of the most common mistakes made during eyelash extensions
- How to keep the customer
- Psychology of working with the client
- Q & A individual discussion of the entire theoretical part (questions and answers)
- Organization of the workplace
- Characteristics of tools and products used for eyelashes application.
- The correct separation of eyelashes and working with tweezers. Techniques of natural eyelash separation (training head)
- Correct dosage of glue
- How to apply eyelashes (training head)
- Exercise of directionality.
- Safety of removing individual eyelashes and the entire application.
- Preparing the client for the eyelash extension treatment (model)
- Overview of the eyelash preparation procedure (make-up removal)
- Preparation of natural eyelashes for extension
- Performing the full application of eyelashes on the model under the supervision of the instructor